Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 45 April 5, 2010

Deciding to check out the area behind the Metropolitan Parks Building I made a wrong turn. The surprising thing was that I could make a wrong turn. By doing so, I found a building for the Boy Scouts that was a new find for me. The grounds were nicely planted to echo the woods on a very small scale. And there was this pine cone calling attention to itself.












While driving toward the Boy Scout Building I spied a curious arch in the concrete supporting a blvd where it crosses the freeway. Wondering what it was I parked the car and walked back to find a bike/hiking path with this decorative underpass. These overcast, rainy days provide a soft lighting. I like the tunnel lights reflecting off the ceiling which although it looks like it could be tile I believe is concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment