Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day Five February 24, 2010


Last night I went dancing and here is my dance partner who has an excellent technique for dressing dance shoes. The idea was to get him to relax and be natural like I'd been reading in Chirs Orwig's book. I like catching people when they don't know I'm shooting but of course Larry knew so it was up to me to keep him from posing. I think he actually looks like he might be explaining his technique to me. I think I'd like it better if it weren't straight on. But it is a study to add to this collection that may prove worthwhile later on.

1 comment:

  1. Its a type of environmental portrait because it tells you something about Larry -- he's a dancer and he's explaining something about a dance shoe, so he must be a bit of an expert.

    ReplyDelete