Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day Nine February 28, 2010


This looked for all the world to me like a steer coming out of the pool. If you click on the picture you get an enlarged view which reveals the shine and texture of the wood that can not be seen in this smaller version. So, is my imagination run too wild? hmmmmm...
This is promising to be a spring like sunny day and the beginning of it was wonderful. The sun was facing me and to my right making this a bit difficult not to get the wrong light. Then there was the camera. This was shot with a Panasonic point and shoot with no eye piece (I'm sure there is a technical term for that which I will eventually learn). With the bright sun it was pretty hard to see the shot in the LCD screen. It does have a 10x optical zoom but eventually I'll trade it in for something I like better. I think a person should always have a pocket camera: the smaller and more powerful the better.

1 comment: