Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Three February 22, 2010















Even I have to admit this
photo is wimpy but I had
a notion that since it was
too dark to go outside this
might be dubbed
as a Family Photo. The good
thing about this picture, I hope,
is that it will encourage me to
remember to take my shot
during the day from now on!!!!
What will tomorrow bring?
Hmmmm...this is beginning
to feel like a real responsibility
not to just fill up space.
One bit of good news it appears
one of my photos may have magically
appeared where I wanted it to without
my help.
It is still a mystery to me. Will ha
ve to go looking for a better place to
blog then maybe just move the whole
thing or
start over. After today a start
over doesn't sound like such a
bad idea! heeehehee

No comments:

Post a Comment